Thursday, December 3, 2009

TWA

So, I've decided that someone needs to make a "that was awkward.." website (TWA); similar to FML or MLIA so that I can frequently post about my life. I was walking to class today jamming out maybe a little too hard on my headphones and I saw this dude wearing flip flops. Keep in mind it was like -20 degrees today. Not the end of the story, don't even worry. I kept walking towards flipper and started questioning not only his body temperature, but also his sexuality. He just looked a little too pretty. So as I'm staring I realize he's staring back. He smiles. I smile. We keep walking. I start thinking about how awkward that 8 seconds of my life was and what do I do? Trip. I trip. Right in front of homegirl who was also staring. TWA. So again, for the second time in one minute, I'm thinking about how awkward this freezing Thursday is. This thought process goes on from the HPE to HMS when...what? what happened?? I TRIPPED AGAIN! That instance doesn't even get a TWA. That gets a FML.

Next can we talk about the letterman jacket epidemic on campus today? I can't even express how many I saw. I think I know the high school colors of about 35% of the freshman class. Someone should post a no letterman jacket sign, similar to the no smoking signs.

I'd like to end this blog with a eulogy to White House:
Good times were had by all inside those poorly insulated walls. Good music was played, and drinks were made. I think I will miss the clogged drain and roaches in the silverware drawer the most, but the wall of shame and hardwood floors come in a close second.

Also, I'm going to start adding what song I am listening to at the end of every blog. If you really want to get the full effect of the blog, you could do yourself a favor and listen to some good music for kicks.
Listening to: Lovely, Breathe Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment